Introducing – George River Park
With commanding views of Georges Bay, St Helens and surrounding mountain ranges, the property on offer represents a unique opportunity to be the custodian of a grand coastal estate.
Consider the possibilities; this property has existing visitor accommodation facilities, current approval for the development of an accommodation park and associated works, plus the space and location to explore further options such as hobby farming or tourism enterprises (STCA).
St Helens and surrounds, on Tasmania’s pristine north east coast is arguably emerging as a tourism hot spot, being the region’s largest town and ideally situated at the gateway to the world renowned Bay of Fires. Iconic aqua seas, red lichen covered granite rocks and white sandy beaches are a mere 10 or so minutes drive from the property.
This enviable property consists of;
– 39.9 ha ( approx.100 acres) of prime land with approx. 2.6 km of George River frontage. Including areas of pasture and of native forest, the property overlooks an ever-changing panorama of blue water bay and rural landscape.
– An executive brick residence with private guest accommodation, all under the same roof. The interior living space has been recently reconfigured to maximise the panoramic views with an open plan layout.
– Accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in the luxurious main residence plus a further bedroom with walk in robe, bathroom, kitchen and living / dining zone in the guest suite, cleverly separated from the main residence by a single lock up garage with access to the guest suite.
– The main residence boasts a sparkling new kitchen with stone bench-tops, overlooking the spacious open plan living / dining zones and equipped with state of the art appliances. No expense has been spared with this recently styled area which offers mesmerising views across Georges Bay and beyond.
– All bedrooms are spacious and stylish, while the master bedroom offers next level size, views and a generous dressing room plus private ensuite.
– A powder room adjacent to the laundry offers convenience with a touch of luxury.
– Also included on the property are a 6m x 6m double Colorbond shed, along with a 24m x 12m timber and Colorbond shed with auto doors, concrete floor, full wiring and a 24,000 litre water tank.
– The residence and guest suite water is supplied via 2 x 24,000 litre tanks plus an extra 10,000 litre tank.
With a property of this calibre there are also “extra surprises,” but you will have to wait and see to believe!
For those who harbour an ambition to take part in all that Tasmania has to offer, particularly in the popular and picturesque north east coastal region, be ready to be captivated by the opportunities that await.
Come and Explore the Possibilities !!!
Contact Exclusive Agent for a full Property Package … Inspections Strictly by Appointment.
- Property ID: R2-1675095
- Price: Sold $1,300,000
- Sale Date: 2019-08-01
- Land Area: 39.90 hectare
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: 6
- Carport: 1
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon